Monday, June 19, 2006

Jackson


Today I put in my two weeks notice at work. The response I received, in my opinion, can be described as disappointment. I am taking this reaction as a very high compliment. I have greatly enjoyed my time at JNL and have made many friends and connections that I will keep in contact with for years to come. It has been an outstanding opportunity to develop as a professional and as a person. The responsibilities I was expected to meet were challenging and worthwhile. Although it is difficult to leave such a great company, I remain confident in the necessity of following my passion. Furthermore, my education at Yale will only add to my versatility as a businessman. If it is God's plan that I should return to the corporate world, I will only be a stronger leader after my experiences at Yale and in my future ventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home