Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Summer Workout

Since moving to New Haven, I have made a concerted effort to do a few things in particular; spend time with my wife, read, practice guitar, practice spanish, and exercise. While I haven't done great in all areas, I have been consistent in working out. By following a Vern Gambetta six-week core workout, I feel like I have gotten a little tune-up. The workout focuses on functional sports training by addressing aerobic, strength, flexibility, and especially core facility. I am grateful that the workout doesn't require a gym. Instead, I take a couple dumbells and a medicine ball to a local track. The track is in great shape and best of all, it has a spectacular view of East Rock Park, which the photo below doesn't do justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home