Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Final Countdown

During the last couple days before school starts, I have been able to meet a number of my classmates and finish up the required summer reading. I am impressed, just as I was at Welcome Weekend, with the diversity of experiences and common belief in social responsibility of my classmates. As I posted earlier, the SOM Orientation schedule will lend to both great experiences and community builing.

Also, our apartment is now completely set. We sold an extra couch that we had and I repainted some patio furniture for our screened-in porch. The place is very comfortable and certainly feels like home to me. One of my favorite parts about our apartment is the study nook. I should be able to get a lot of good work and studying done here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Your house looks so cute. More pictures please!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home