Friday, October 20, 2006

Another two weeks has flown by...

And next week will go even faster. Unbelievably, I have mid-terms next week! The funny thing about it, however, is that I am really looking forward to it. My mindset toward school has really changed since I got here. Knowledge and understanding, not grades, are my motivation...so spending 15-20 hours studying for an exam doesn't seem like a bad thing. After mid-terms I will have a whole new set of classes; again, something I am looking forward to.

In addition to classwork, I have been working on my resume and internship possibilities. I am also trying to decide if I should pursue a Graduate Certificate in Development Studies from the Yale International Relations Department.

Next time I come up for a breath I will make sure to post how exams went...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home